Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Something strange...not for the weak.

Sorry this really doesn't have much to do with anything I have written about in the past. I felt I just had to share. I walked into the Men's Room (or the Accounting Dept. as I like to call it, that's where I make my deposits...) in our office building. The one stall has an actual door, so you can't see if anyone is in there. I opened the door and behold two guys standing in there. Nothing weird, one was just an older gentleman that was helping a middle aged handicapped man. Now I mean no disrespect but needless to say I was taken aback. The funny thing is the older gentleman shouted at me "Stop, do not come in." Now please understand we had eye contact... Two guys in one stall does not equal a party I want to be involved in. So I had no intention of stepping in any further. I turned around closed the door and walked out. I wanted to say on the way out, "I thought the full service stations were a thing of the past..."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very profound. You must of had the "greatest mother", for you to have learned all this in just a few years. Or she was a basket case and your main goal was to just survive.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I thought I'd begin my own blog. I asked my husband what a good user name would be for me. After about a minute (which by this time I thought for sure he had not heard me), the reply came back "I don't know." So that is that.
At this point I thought I'd try one of your key words. I asked, "how about the username hot and sexy." Here was his caring response, "if that is what you want" (pause), "should get you some responses."
Now, I am truly a woman who has defended men all my life. That is why my son can have the balance that he does: at least that is what I'd like to believe.
But, back to the simple question I asked my husband. From his answer, these are my thoughts that went through my head in 30 seconds or less:
He doesn't care about me at all.
All he does when he is in the chair is either sleep or read.
I believe I could go out the door right now and he wouldn't even know I was "Missing".
Now you can rest your case on women. I'll go to bed feeling unloved, and he'll just go to bed.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read what I had written to my husband (who is looking at me blankly). I even told him "you're not going to get this."
Here was his reply: "It is good you (student) has the time to write all these things down, since you have worked so hard all these years." That is true!!!!
I told him, he needed to read your blog. Another profound come back, "why?"

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home