Friday, September 29, 2006

call your momma and daddy...

This is something that I firmly believe in. I call my mom every year on my birthday. Most of the time I call and just leave a message, thanking her for the whole birthing process. Thanks for being Mom. I also thank the Dad for allowing me to live through the teenage years. I know there are times he would have probably liked to hire a guy named Vince to work me over or send me to rest with the fishes. Wouldn't have blamed him. I think parents are like teachers in our society, not enough credit and too much criticism. Something to try, as a matter of fact it has almost become a fun sort of competition between my mom and I. Now she tries to call me first, watch out Mom, next July you are getting a call at 4 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home