Friday, September 22, 2006

couple of funny kid things...

These didn't come from our kids but I thought they were pretty funny...

I will preface this story by saying, hair on the top of my head is a hot commodity. A few sundays back my wife and I had to teach the kindergarten sunday school class. After watching one of the boys dancing around holding himself, I drew the short straw and had to take him to the boys room. I was patiently waiting by the sink, when he got done washing his hands, I handed him a towel. He stood there looking at me kind of puzzled, then said " Your hair hasn't come in yet."

My wife teaches a 3 year old pre-school class. She has a few Chinese children in her class that do not speak very good English. One of them was really excited because when he got home he was going to get to watch T.V.. So the boy told one of his friends, "I am going to get to watch English T.V. when I get home, do you have an English T.V.?" His friend answered, "No, we have a black one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home