Friday, August 25, 2006

brain is mush...

I have not posted anything of late, a lot has been going on and my brain is mush. Josiah has started Kindergarten...he doesn't seem to care much, it was just another day. He really enjoys it and looks forward to putting the school uniform on every morning. I had a tough time, got a little choked up...it's been a tradition since Josiah started pre-school that Daddy takes him to school in the Del Sol. So the walk back to the car was a little tough. Grown men don't cry though... He gets to ride the twinkie back home and he loves riding the bus... I was home all day yesterday and got to meet him at the bus stop...WEIRD. I am old enough to have a kid that rides a school bus...where did the time go? I am running out of opportunities. Now I understand why my brain is mush...I'm just old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home