Thursday, October 12, 2006

ellaisms...

This is Ella's first ever ism on Daddy's Blog...I am sure not to be the last. This one got me pretty good...

ownership... Ella's latest thing has been telling everyone when something is hers, by saying "mine." Not in the snotty-sort of stuck up way, just a matter of fact way. I was getting Ella out of the car seat. She showed me her cup and said "mine." I responded with a "yes." Which quickly turned this into a little game for her. She started pointing at things all around saying "mine" and I would respond with a yes or no. I was holding her while she was doing this, she turns an looks me straight in the eye and pats me on the head with her little hand and said as a matter of fact..."mine." Yes, was the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home